Is Hosted Desktop the solution for you?
Do you have users working when out of the office or maybe you employ a mobile workforce?
Do you have offices in different locations and are looking for a centralised approach for your I.T?
Centralising all your company data and software in a Cloud Hosted Desktop provides your company with:
- A single place to manage and install your software applications
- A single place for all your data to reside
- Centralised location to backup
- A single point to secure your I.T with our included Firewall, Antivirus and Multifactor Authentication.
- Greater uptime as your Hosted Desktop is actively maintained by I.T professionals
- Access to the latest Microsoft Office and Windows Operating System
- Better compliancy with regulations like G.D.P.R
- Data and applications not needing to be installed on the devices your users use when accessing corporate I.T resources
- Cross platform: access your Windows Desktop on iPads, iPhones, Android Tablets, Android Smartphones, laptops and thin clients
- Enterprise technologies without the financial cost
- No servers for your company to manage
- Access to I.T and User Support
- Ability to work from anywhere with an internet connection, on any device
- The ability to use cheap unmanaged, dumb thin clients in remote offices rather than full desktop pc’s.
- Advanced protection and recovery from ransomware
- Greater scalability with unlimited resources
- Pay for what you use on an affordable monthly subscription
Your company’s software and data are securely streamed out to your users from where they are log in to their Cloud Hosted Desktop. Like a YouTube video, the pixels and display of their “Hosted Desktop” is sent out to your users with their keyboard and mouse signals being sent back to interact with their session.
This means the raw data and files are not being sent over the internet to your users and only the visual display presenting their desktop and applications is being transmitted.